ACELab PC-3000 Mobile
PC-3000 MOBILE is based on the results of R&D work carried out at ACE Lab for many years and already proven as highly efficient for data recovery from damaged solid-state drives.
These technologies include the ReadRetry reading modes, software and hardware retry procedures, voltage selection methods, and factory modes for accessing the data.
Besides, PC-3000 MOBILE has the extension ports for device-specific functionality and connection of add-on modules where voltage for all ports is supplied through an internal controllable power supply unit.
When developing PC-3000 MOBILE, ACE Lab pays serious attention to the software part of the new system. After saving data dump content, it is possible to do:
- Deep analysis of file systems that supports a large list of file system types (FAT12/16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3/4, HFS+, exFAT, etc.) and ensures good results even in case of logical damage. In addition, PC-3000 MOBILE features its own methods of logical access to data at different stages of work (e.g., ADB Volumes) with the possibility to save results in forensic formats (AFF, E01, S01, RAW)
- Parsing of standard content. User data can be extracted for presentation in the format which is familiar to any smartphone user and displayed in special viewing modes. PC-3000 MOBILE has a lot of modules for different content types (contacts, text messages, WhatsApp, Web, Wi-Fi, etc.) as well as a set of analytic features and forensic tools.
- Result export and output. PC-3000 MOBILE allows to export the extracted data as formatted reports, transport formats or directly to a file.
PC-3000 MOBILE supports Windows XP – Windows 10 (x86/x64) operating systems and allows both loading external dumps and exporting its own.
PC-3000 Mobile Basic
Product Code: AP-ACE-PC3000-MOBILE-BASIC
The PC-3000 Mobile Basic allows:
• Direct access to EMMC (using the chip off method and a special adapter)
• Full image access to smartphones via the MTP and ADB protocol (rooting is required)
• Low-level access to non-encrypted phones (Android 6 and below) via the USB cable on Qualcomm and MTK-based CPUs
• Basic content analysis and data parsing for extraction of SMS / WhatsApp / Contacts / Meda info.
Please Note: The PC-3000 Mobile Basic and the previous version of PC-3000 Mobile are not the same products.
The licenses for PC-3000 Mobile Basic and PC-3000 Mobile PRO are not limited in time.
Users can continue using them even without buying the Technical Support. However, if customers buy the Technical Support service, they will get new features and will be able to request to support the new phone models.
PC-3000 Mobile PRO
Product Code: AP-ACE-PC3000-MOBILE-PRO
The PC-3000 Mobile PRO allows:
• All the features included into the BASIC version
• Low level access to locked smartphones (the Android version doesn’t matter)
• Full access to the phone image even the dump is encrypted or the smartphone is locked
• 100% integrity of the analyzed EMMC on the smartphone
• Quick adding new smartphone models based on Qualcomm, Mediatek and Spreadtrum controllers upon customer requests
The PC-3000 Mobile PRO is the product which can be quickly tailored according to the customers’ needs.
If your customer has a mobile phone which is not indicated in the support list, the customer can make a request to ACE Lab, and we will add this model to the support within a couple of days.
The PC-3000 Mobile PRO supports three most popular mobile phone processors which cover a big part of the mobile phone market: Qualcomm, Mediatek and Spreadtrum
Adding new phone models can be fast because the processor which is in it is already in the support.