Forensics for the Frontline
SPEKTOR is used by frontline police and other enforcement officers around the world to rapidly preserve and automatically examine data stored on computers and mass storage devices. It is a proven game-changer: designed specifically for use by non-technical investigators it has transformed the operational velocity, quality, and efficacy of collection and analysis in the field.
Product Code: AP-CCL-SPK-ULT
- Intel i7 CPU
- 1TB or 2TB internal storage
- 16GB RAM, touch screen display
- Hot-swappable dual batteries,
- Removable rugged keyboard,
- Latitude 7220 Rugged Extreme
- Tablet maintains peak performance while offering military-grade durability.
- available addons include: desktop dock, and 2 TB SSD Drive
*ask about available upgrades to software updates and support.
- Rapid, simultaneous imaging
Simultaneous imaging of multiple removable media devices and computers via USB, SATA, and USB-C.
- Unlimited collections – Forensically image or perform targeted collections from an unlimited number of target devices.
- Dual batteries </strong – Long life, hot-swappable batteries
for non-stop on-target operations.
- Device support – Supports removable media, hard drives, PC, Mac, and Linux computer targets, mobile phones
- Spektor software – Incorporates the powerful and automatic SPEKTOR Forensic Analysis software for immediate intelligence.
- Abort at any time – Abort collection at any time and still have working data.
- Watch lists & hash sets – Supports a virtually unlimited number of keyword watch lists and hash sets.
- Simultaneous imaging – Image multiple targets immediately on connection. No skill is required.