New Features for 2022!
- Password recovery for bcrypt hash
- Passware Kit for Mac with GPU acceleration support
- QuickBooks 2022 support (Windows edition)
- Windows Hello protectors bypass for Windows 11
- OneNote Revision Store support
- Password recovery for Dashlane browser extension
- Improved iCloud Keychain records extraction
- Display of account names instead of GUIDs for system APFS images
- Acronis 2021 backup files with a *.TIBX extension
- Support for Bitlocker VMK in HEX format
- Added Average speed value to Performance Tab
- Added Troubleshooting tab in the Tools|Options
- New dictionary: Icelandic
Passware Kit 2022 v2 introduces support for bcrypt (also known as Blowfish), one of the most secure hashing algorithms. The software scans hash lists (TXT files), detects the hash type used and recovers passwords. The following hashing algorithms are supported: bcrypt, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, DES, and Windows NTLM/LM.
The new version of the Passware Kit also decrypts QuickBooks 2022 databases, bypasses Windows Hello protectors on Windows 11, recovers passwords from Dashlane browser extension databases and OneNote Revision Store files, and extracts hidden records from iCloud Keychain from macOS Monterey. It also features multiple improvements to the Full Disk Encryption option.
On top of this, Mac version now supports OpenCL GPU acceleration.
All-in-one password recovery and encrypted evidence discovery solution
Reports all password-protected items on a computer and gains access to these items using the fastest decryption and password recovery algorithms.
Over 280 File Types
Instant decryption of BitLocker, TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP hard disks, MS Office documents, instant recovery of passwords for websites, Windows, and Mac users.
Runs from a USB drive so you can perform a complete encrypted evidence discovery process without installing Passware Kit on a target PC.
- Passware Kit Agent for Linux Linux version allows running a portable Passware Kit Agent from a bootable Linux USB drive on any system without installation.
- Cloud Data Acquisition Passware Kit acquires backups and data from cloud services: Apple iCloud, MS OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- 64-Bit Version Improved performance while processing thousands of files simultaneously and larger dictionary files.
- Batch Processing Runs password recovery for groups of files without manual intervention.
- BitLocker, TrueCrypt, FileVault2, PGP Instantly decrypts hard disk images with live memory analysis or recovers their passwords with accelerated brute-force attacks.
- Integrated With Guidance EnCase v7 One-click password recovery directly from EnCase.
- Mobile Forensics Recovers Passwords for Apple iPhone/iPad and Android backups, as well as Android images. Extracts data from Windows Phones’ images. Integrated with Oxygen Forensic Suite.
- Recovers Passwords For 280+ File Types Including MS Office, PDF, Zip & RAR, Quickbooks, FileMaker, Lotus Notes, and many other popular applications.
- Scans Computers For Encrypted Evidence Detects all the encrypted files & hard disc images, reports encryption type and decryption complexity.
- Live Memory Analysis Extracts encryption keys for FileVault2, TrueCrypt, BitLocker, logins for Windows & Mac accounts from memory images & hibernation files.
- GPU, TACC, Distributed Computing, and Rainbow Tables Accelerated password recovery with multiple computers, NVIDIA & AMD GPUs, Tableau Password Recovery and TACC, and Rainbow Tables.