New Features Include
- Decryption of disks encrypted with Dell Encryption/Dell Data Protection
- Hardware benchmark tool
- Support for QuickBooks 2021
- Automatic FileVault2 Wipekey extraction
- GPU acceleration for Android 4.4 images
- 13x faster on Zip and support for large archives
- Ability to view settings of successful password recovery attacks
- Usability improvements
Dell Data Protection and Dell Encryption software used to be an obstacle for computer forensics because the encrypted data was inaccessible while processing an image of encrypted drives.
We are happy to announce that Passware Kit is the first software to recover passwords for Dell recovery files and decrypt data from disks encrypted with Dell Data Protection and Dell Encryption software provided that a Dell recovery file is available.
To address the challenges in setting up high-performance decryption systems, Passware Kit 2021 v2 introduces a new password recovery benchmark tool. With just a couple of clicks, it measures hardware performance on typical password recovery tasks, on either a single computer or a cluster of Passware Kit Agents.
The new version also decrypts QuickBooks 2021 databases, accelerates password recovery for Android images, and automatically extracts Wipekey files from FileVault2 disk images.
All-in-one password recovery and encrypted evidence discovery solution
Reports all password-protected items on a computer and gains access to these items using the fastest decryption and password recovery algorithms.
Over 280 File Types
Instant decryption of BitLocker, TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP hard disks, MS Office documents, instant recovery of passwords for websites, Windows, and Mac users.
Runs from a USB drive so you can perform a complete encrypted evidence discovery process without installing Passware Kit on a target PC.
- Passware Kit Agent for Linux Linux version allows running a portable Passware Kit Agent from a bootable Linux USB drive on any system without installation.
- Cloud Data Acquisition Passware Kit acquires backups and data from cloud services: Apple iCloud, MS OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- 64-Bit Version Improved performance while processing thousands of files simultaneously and larger dictionary files.
- Batch Processing Runs password recovery for groups of files without manual intervention.
- BitLocker, TrueCrypt, FileVault2, PGP Instantly decrypts hard disk images with live memory analysis or recovers their passwords with accelerated brute-force attacks.
- Integrated With Guidance EnCase v7 One-click password recovery directly from EnCase.
- Mobile Forensics Recovers Passwords for Apple iPhone/iPad and Android backups, as well as Android images. Extracts data from Windows Phones’ images. Integrated with Oxygen Forensic Suite.
- Recovers Passwords For 280+ File Types Including MS Office, PDF, Zip & RAR, Quickbooks, FileMaker, Lotus Notes, and many other popular applications.
- Scans Computers For Encrypted Evidence Detects all the encrypted files & hard disc images, reports encryption type and decryption complexity.
- Live Memory Analysis Extracts encryption keys for FileVault2, TrueCrypt, BitLocker, logins for Windows & Mac accounts from memory images & hibernation files.
- GPU, TACC, Distributed Computing, and Rainbow Tables Accelerated password recovery with multiple computers, NVIDIA & AMD GPUs, Tableau Password Recovery and TACC, and Rainbow Tables.