Blue Mill Polishing Machine
About the Blue Mill Polishing Machine
Every lab can now produce accurate chip-offs, reproducible pre-cavitated devices – ready for testing or final decapsulation with chemicals or plasma.
Low-Speed Milling = Fast, Accurate, Repeatable Results
Flip-chip and power chip mechanical pre-decapsulation and matter subtraction are now straightforward and accurate. In digital forensics, Blue Mill provides negligible heat generation during chip-off processes, maintaining important data evidence.
BLUE MILL brings cost-effective Chip-off, bench-top decapsulation and elastomer gasket milling to the electronics community.
The packaged die or PCB is mounted on a specially designed travelling table that oscillates in the X and Y directions. It is mechanically set to the required amplitude.
Blue Mill with Illumination, independent X-Y and Machine Vision upgrades
A rotating tool, controlled in the Z-Direction, provides reproducible grinding to be carried out to a specific thickness.
- Complete Solution – NO COMPUTER REQUIRED!
- No programming or ‘G-Coding’ experience required
- Great milling results for users of all experience levels
- Built to last – heavy-duty solid steel welded cabinet – with powder coat finish
- Cold Chip-off for Digital Forensics of NAND Flash
- Extremely Compact Footprint
- For the budget conscious user who needs industry-proven results.
- BLUE MILL Low-Speed Milling System, 100-240V, 50/60Hz. Includes Motorized X-Y table, tool spindle drive with 5-micron Z-resolution. Digital Z Gauge, Retractable Safety guard. Supplied with 3 mounting plates for package mounting and to hold standard diameter Fluor elastomer gaskets. Set of start-up milling and grinding tools, amplitude setting stand.
- Stage Illumination (LED-based)
- Independent X-Y Stage Control
- Combination Tilt & Micro-adjust Stage
- Stage Camera – Includes camera and NTSC analog out
- Monitor – includes in-stu monitor (min 6.5 inches) and mounting arm.