EDEC Black Hole Vector Data Bag
Product Code: AP-EDEC-FBXLV
EDEC Black Hole Faraday Bags have been designed to aid law enforcement, military, and investigators in the collection, preservation, transport, and analysis of wireless evidence. Wireless devices such as cell phones, GPS, netbooks, bluetooth devices, laptops, etc. are shielded from cellular, WiFi, bluetooth and radio signals by EDEC’s proprietary ISOTech Shielding System when inside of our faraday bags. The ISOTech Shielding System is lightweight and durable enough for use in the field and the lab.
- Shields a wide range of wireless devices such as cell phones (GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G), PDAs, two-way radios, and Bluetooth
- Innovative VECTOR Pocket allows user to reach hand into the bag and operate the device inside while shielding is maintained
- Flexible and transparent window provides device preview to confirm signal cutoff, battery life, and state of evidence
- Quad-layer faraday fabric construction offers the highest shielding in the industry
- Wear-resistant outer shell improves product durability
- Highly visible usage instructions mitigate user error
- Incorporated note slot for easy record keeping
Includes 10 evidence cards” to “Includes a digital evidence card compatible with our Evidence Portal Android app
XL size is large enough for laptop computers.
External Dimensions: 21.25″ x 14.5″
Usage Area: 17.25″ x 13.75″
The above data points represent significant values for common use case scenarios our customers encounter; bags will shield and attenuate at frequencies not explicitly mentioned above.