PC-3000 Flash Data Recovery Basic Online Trainingby ACELabs
PC-3000 Flash Data Recovery Basic Online Training
- How NAND-Flash drives work. 7. How to diagnose a non-working device. Physical recovery using the chip-off method.
- The main things you should keep in mind when recovering data from NAND-Flash drives.
- Types of NAND microchips and the PC-3000 Flash adapters to suit your data recovery needs. 9. How to use the ECC correction to fix issues.
- How to get info on a NAND-Flash device after disassembling: the controller and the memory chip.
- Possible issues with NAND-Flash drives and their causes.
- Diagnosing a non-working device. Logical recovery without the chip-off. The RAW recovery.
- How to diagnose a non-working device. Physical recovery using the chip-off method.
- Creating a new task in the PC-3000 Flash and reading out the microchip.
- How to use the ECC correction to fix issues.
- Executing a graph and correcting the ECC. Reading out the dump.
- How to read out the dump and use the ReadRetry option.
- Improving the quality of the dump by reading out the uncorrected sectors.
- How to convert the controller:
- the XOR
- the Page Transformation
- the Interleave
- the External Interleave
The RAW Recovery: a method of research and recovery.
- How to assemble the image. 19. Implementing solutions for a task that was read out before. Using the PC-3000 Flash Solution Center.
- The transformations. PS2251-67 – the XOR, the Page Transformation.
- The transformations. SM3257EN – the XOR, the Page Transformation, the Interleave.
- The transformations. IS902 – the XOR, the Page Transformation, the Interleave, the Ext Interleave.
- The PC-3000 Flash Solution Center to solve cases in a few clicks. How to find a solution by controller type and memory chip ID. Automatic search for a solution. Implementing solutions, automatic transformations and building the logical image.
- Implementing solutions for a task that was read out before. Using the PC-3000 Flash Solution Center.
- Using methods to get extra data. The PC-3000 Flash Solution Center + AU6989 + the partition recovery. The RAW recovery on the graph and image, disk analysis, and search for partitions.
- Saving data, exporting the file system to another drive, saving the image into a file for a further analysis with third-party (e.g. forensic) tools.
- 22. The ACE Lab Technical Support Service. How to create a ticket when you face a difficult case or have a question.
- Course Code: AT-PC3000-Online
- Duration: 1 Day
- Class Size: 3 max
- Additional Details:
- • This class is open to forensic professionals and data recovery specialists.
- • Due to the sensitive nature of our curriculum, and industry, all potential students are subject to vetting prior to enrollment. We reserve the right to refuse registration to any person that does not meet our established criteria.
- * Prices will be converted to CAD at the time of quotation.