PC-3000 HDD Data Recovery Basic Online Trainingby ACELabs
PC-3000 HDD Data Recovery Basic Online Training
- How to connect different HDDs to the PC-3000 ports. Terminal connection.
- The internal structure of HDDs. How to diagnose the drive’s condition with ATA-registers.
- How / when / why to perform a backup. How to use the PC-3000 database.
- Brief overview of the Firmware structure. Basic diagnostic.
- Diagnosing the Western Digital HDDs. Practical Task №1.
- Diagnosing the Seagate HDDs. Practical Task №2.
- How to recover data with the Data Extractor software.
- How to find donor parts for your patient drives. Automatic “Search donor drives” button.
- Course Code: AT-PC3000-Online
- Duration: 1 Day
- Class Size: 3 max
- Additional Details:
- • This class is open to forensic professionals and data recovery specialists.
- • Due to the sensitive nature of our curriculum, and industry, all potential students are subject to vetting prior to enrollment. We reserve the right to refuse registration to any person that does not meet our established criteria.
- * Prices will be converted to CAD at the time of quotation.