MFC Dongle recovers the password on iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c (V7.1.1/ V7.1.2) and HTC/Samsung Android mobile phones (V4.3+). iPower Adapter with 3-in-1 OTG Charging USB Cable for MFC Dongle is needed to unlock Apple iPhone IOS 8.x.x devices. MFC Dongle Full Set
- 1 x MFC Dongle
- 1 x Sensor Adaptor with cable
- 1 x iPower Adaptor
- 1 x USB Cable (Using for Connect to Charge Connector)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable (Using for Connect to Micro USB Charge Port)
- 1 x VCC Connector Cable (5 PCS Connectors)
- 1 x 3 in 1 OTG Charging USB Cable
- 1 x Boot Red Cable
Product Code: AP-MFC-DONGLE
MFC Dongle does not require resetting your device which entails deleting data and reverts the device to factory settings. MFC Dongle keeps your device’s data and allows you to get the pass code easily.
MFC Dongle Supported Devices
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- Mac Book
- Samsung Android-based phones. Version: 4.3+
- HTC Android-based phones. Version: 4.3+
Included in the MFC Package:
- MFC dongle – the main PCB that contains the core IC
- Light sensor – a TEMT6000 light sensor
- Cable for light sensor to be used to connect the light sensor to MFC dongle
- 2 red cables to be used when a force update is necessary
- Lightning OTG (for apple products)
- Micro USB OTG (for android products and other products with micro USB – including phones with USB 3 like Samsung Galaxy S5)
- Apple OTG (for older apple products)
- USB to USB adaptor that we recommend that you use every time to prevent the damage of MFC dongle if used to many times, also on some computers the MFC dongle is not correctly recognized if inserted into a USB 3 port or because the case of the computer does not allow MFC dongle to be correctly inserted
MFC Dongle Software Screenshot
- Notice ! Do not insert MFC dongle before opening the software and selecting the update or read/write settings. If you do so you will notice unpredictable behavior as the MFC dongle will try to perform the unlock procedure that is already programmed inside. First select your desired settings then insert MFC dongle into USB port. Also to prevent unwanted behavior you can check your CAPS lock key is active. MFC dongle will detect CAPS lock KEY state and stop if it’s enabled.
How to install the software & first update?
- Install Dongle Drivers from DongleDrivers directory by running InstallDriver.exe This will install mfc120.dll required for the program to start.
- Install vcredist_x86 for 32 bits windows or vcredist_x64 for 64 bits windows from MicrosoftRedistributables directory
- To install the dongle update driver you need to connect MFC dongle to computer in BOOT MODE (you can open notepad.exe first so all the output from MFC dongle will be written there). This will install libusb0.dll driver required for the program to start. In order to connect MFC dongle in BOOT MODE you need to connect GND pin P0(P zero) pin together using the RED cable we provided in the pack.
- Disconnect MFC dongle.
- Open the software and select the appropriate update and thick update.
- Connect the MFC dongle again to computer and wait until update finishes. If programm stops at [warn] > waiting for reconnect … then you can take out the MFC dongle and connect again to computer.
- Now you can write the settings if you did not do that at previous steps.
How to get the latest Version for MFC ?
- You must log in to www.mfcbox.com
- Go to Download page
- Download the MFCDL tools
- Open the MFCDL.exe Press Start button to get the new version
How to check MFC dongle is correctly detected by computer after a successful update?
Note: MFC Dongle is detected correctly and appears as USB Input Device
- If MFC dongle is not detected properly (An exclamation sign is displayed in the icon next to USB Input Device) you need to right click and press Uninstall to uninstall the drivers then connect the MFC dongle again so that Windows can install the standard USB Drivers again.
- When MFC dongle is correctly detected you can check it’s Hardware IDs and you will see that it has an VID of 04D9 and PID 1702. REV might vary depending on the update you use.
About Apple iPhone Version iOS 7.1.1?
Using this method unlock time si maximum 13.5 hours for all 9999 possible codes (1 codes each 5 seconds) How to:
- update MFC dongle using Update 1 – iOS 7.1.1
- write the appropriate settings using the software (the delay in milliseconds is 5000 for iOS 7.1.1) 5 seconds / code
- connect the light sensor to the phone in a blank area (blue)
- put a simcard inside the phone
- call the simcard number
- answer on the iPhone then go to Contacts
- when the lock code is required insert MFC Dongle
- if you get the message accessory not supported just press ok. Another message might also appear after first minute so you need to press ok to that too otherwise you might miss some codes during the time the message is displayed.
- when we reach the correct code the screen will change to Contacts screen thus triggering the light sensor and the process will stop
- you can now connect the MFC dongle to computer and click read button.
About HTC Android 4.3+ tested on HTC One
It will try 5 codes then wait 30 seconds while keeping the screen on ,about 40 seconds for 5 codes (22 hours for all 4 digits possible codes) How to:
- Unlock phone and go to the phone lock screen and insert MFC Dongle, Future update … add code detection using light sensor
About Samsung Android 4.3+ tested on Samsung Galaxy S5
- This update will try 5 codes then 30 seconds of waiting
- About 40 seconds / 5 codes (22 hours to try all codes) in some mobile phones the delay between codes will increase up to 10 seconds with more wrong codes so delay between codes must be around 10000ms(10seconds) so the waiting time will be 44 hours not 22. You must adjust the delay accordingly.
- Connect the light sensor to the darkest place on the screen
- Insert MFC dongle
- Wait until unlock is ok (usually the MFC dongle will stop at that point)
- Press read in MFC dongle update software and connect MFC dongle to computer to read the unlock codes
About Apple iPhone Version iOS 7.1.2 manual Method (phone is disabled)?
- This update will help you unlock your phone code even if the phone is disabled after too many retries.
- The default delay for this update is about 4300 ms (4.3 seconds).
- Update your MFC dongle using this update and connect the light sensor on the top right side of the iPhone screen.
- Go to the phone disable screen and connect MFC dongle to phone and wait 5 seconds.
- Swipe with your finger to go to Emergency calling.
- The MFC dongle will automatically detect the swipe and try the next available code.
- Then the phone will automatically come back to the phone lock screen.
- To continue swipe again to the emergency screen and so on until your phone is unlocked.
About Apple iPhone Version iOS 7.1.2 Auto Method?
- This update will automatically try to find the code and require no user intervention. Just connect MFC dongle to phone and unlocking will start.
- The light sensor must be connected in such a way that after unlocking is done the light sensor will detect more like that initially detected. Usually this can be achieved if the light sensor is placed in the left top corner, where the message icon will be displayed after unlock. The delay must be at least 4500 for correct function.