Created by the world’s foremost SIM data experts, 3G Forensics UK, Lab-in-a-Box extends your SIM data and other memory recovery capabilities with the equipment and training to acquire data from damaged SIM cards.
Configured as a complete package, or just with the essential components to compliment your existing equipment, Lab-in-a-Box provides all you need for SIM recovery.
Additionally, Lab-in-a-Box is the foundation of many silicon level data recovery solutions.The equipment and techniques may be used to facilitate data recovery from many damaged silicon devices, such as memory, and uControllers. With few additional parts and techniques,
Lab-in-a-Box can be used in the recovery of data from some protected microcontrollers and memory devices.
Lab-in-a-Box is a total solution – inclusive of training package – to allow forensic examiners to set up a data recovery facility in the lab,
or at the crime scene.
Lab-in-a-Box is comprised of the following key elements:
- Comprehensive hands on training package either on your site or at our offices in Cambridge, UK.
- On going technical support.
- Equipment package in flight cases
- Probe station
- Optic system
- computer & data recovery software
- Material handling pack
- Safety pack
- Proprietary Chemical Pack – Including 1 ltr DePOT
- Fume handling system – Optional fume cabinet
- Evidence storage and transport system
- Approx transportable system weight: 70Kg in two cases
Product Code: AP-LABBOX