Belkasoft Evidence Center X
Belkasoft Evidence Center X works out of the box and can be easily integrated into customer workflows. The software interface is so user-friendly that you can start working with your cases right after the Belkasoft X deployment.
Belkasoft Evidence Center X acquires, examines, analyzes, and presents digital evidence from major sources—computers, mobile devices, RAM, and cloud services—in a forensically sound manner. If you need to share the case details with your colleagues, use a free-of-charge portable Evidence Reader.
While performing search tasks for evidence, Belkasoft Evidence Center X uses approaches that enable it to find the most forensically significant artifacts quickly instead of wasting time on redundant operations.
Powerful analytical features such as a connection graph, a timeline, and advanced picture and video analysis help you to uncover facts rapidly.
Belkasoft X automates search tasks, and thus the product can run unattended, you can multitask and complete an investigation at a quick pace.
You can select a product edition that suits your workflow, whether you are an expert in a digital forensic laboratory of a federal law enforcement agency or in a digital forensic and incident response consulting company, an investigator in a local or state police department, or a private practitioner.
Thanks to the flexible price structure you will find the product edition which perfectly fits your needs and budget.
Belkasoft Evidence Center X is based on the successful Belkasoft Evidence Center and encompasses many years of experience, a large amount of user feedback, and expert suggestions from numerous investigators from both the law enforcement and corporate world.
Request a Free Trial
Start Belkasoft Evidence Center X free trial and experience its ease of use and reliability along with the cutting-edge digital forensics capabilities.
Simply fill out the form above to request your trial version.
Product Code: AP-BELKX-COMPUTER
X Computer edition is a cost-effective solution developed specifically for investigators in local police departments, experts in small to medium consulting companies providing digital forensic and incident response services, and individual customers such as private investigators or digital forensic consultants.
Customers who typically deal with only a few computer-related cases per year and/or have a limited budget will enjoy the very affordable price of X Computer edition.
When you purchase this edition, you get to:
- Extract data from hard drives, mount and analyze hard drives, disk images, virtual machines, and RAM
- Examine and analyze hundreds of artifacts: instant messengers, browsers, mailboxes, documents, images and videos, system files, online games, and payment applications, cloud artifacts
- Use analytical features:
- Connection graph to reveal connections between artifacts and people in a case
- Timeline to identify all the events within a specific timeframe
- Smart and powerful carving feature to locate evidence that was deleted, destroyed, or never permanently stored on the hard drive at (page file, hibernation file, RAM contents)
- Perform in-depth examinations into the contents of files and folders on the device with File System Explorer
- Find even more evidence with PList, Registry, and SQLite Viewers
Product Code: AP-BELKX-MOBILE
X Mobile edition is a cost-effective solution developed specifically for investigators in local police departments, experts in small to medium consulting companies who provide digital forensic and incident response services, as well as individual customers (i.e. private investigators or digital forensic consultants).
Customers who typically deal with just a few cases per year involving unlocked mobile devices, and usually have limited budgets will enjoy the affordable price of X Mobile edition.
When you purchase this edition, you get to:
- Acquire images of multiple iOS and Android devices, Blackberry, and Windows phones
- Extract data from iOS devices by means of several acquisition methods and functions such as jailbreaks, agents, lockdown files, and the keychain file extraction
- Examine and analyze mobile artifacts – calls and messages, mailboxes, messenger apps data (WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Snapchat, WeChat, etc.), social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Tinder, etc.), cryptocurrencies, browsers, and many more
- Utilize Belkasoft X functionality to mount third-party tools images (UFED, OFB, GrayKey, etc.), mobile backups, chip-off dumps, TWRP images, JTAG dumps, etc.
Product Code: AP-BELKX-FORENSIC
X Forensic edition is the complete solution for conducting in-depth investigations on all types of digital media devices and data sources, including computers, mobile devices, RAM, and the cloud. It is an irreplaceable analytical tool for digital forensic laboratories of federal law enforcement agencies and state-level police departments.
When you purchase this edition, you get all the features available in X MOBILE and X COMPUTER editions.
Additionally, you get to:
- Acquire and analyze data from cloud sources
- Use checkm8-based acquisition to extract data even from locked iPhones without a jailbreak (right on your Windows workstation)
- Access devices encrypted with whole device encryption (WDE), such as APFS, Bitlocker, TrueCrypt and others
Product Code: AP-BELKX-CORPORATE
X Corporate edition is the digital forensic and incident response solution with enhanced analytical functionality specifically developed to meet the business requirements of large corporate organizations, which prefer to have a DFIR team in-house or provide DFIR services. Corporate incident responders can take advantage of a combination of X Forensic capabilities and advanced X Corporate features incorporated into the product specifically to respond to the demands of corporate customers.
When you purchase this edition, you get all the features available in X FORENSIC edition.
Additionally, you get to:
Investigate hacking and intrusions into Windows-based computers with the help of Incident Response module
Find intersections between the currently investigated case and other Belkasoft X cases by using Cross-Case Search functionality
Learn more about the available Belkasoft software packages
Belkasoft Remote Acquisition
Product Code: AP-BELKR
Belkasoft Remote Acquisition is a digital forensic and incident response tool developed specifically for remote extraction of hard and removable drives, RAM, connected mobile devices and even specific types of data.
- Easy agent deployment via GPO, WMI, or using a thumb drive
- Remote acquisition of hard and removable drives, volatile memory
- Remote acquisition of connected mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Selective extraction of remote artifacts in case of urgency
- Flexible scheduling of acquired image uploading to the central machine
- Compatibility with Belkasoft X: seamlessly analyze the acquired data