RECON LAB has a new look and some new updates!
Join Teel Tech Canada hosts Frank Corkery, Dave Burton, and SUMURI co-founder Steve Whalen as they take a look at all the new features that REOCN LAB 1.5.0 has to offer. With a new UI look and a whole host of new features, Steve will run you through how this new version of RECON LAB can change the way you do macOS analysis.
RECON LAB is SUMURI’s newest flagship forensic suite provides:
- the most advanced Mac analysis and reporting available
- is the first to introduce WYSIWYG Reporting with Chronological Analysis
- supports for over 270 Unique Timestamps
- and offers Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Google Takeout Automated Analysis
About SUMURI Co-Founder Steve Whalen, CFCE
- Has over 15 years of investigative experience as a trooper with the Delaware State Police.
- First full-time Computer Forensic Examiner with the Delaware State Police – High Technology Crimes Unit.
- Conducted examinations on thousands of different types of digital media and hundreds of investigations since 1997.
- Recognized as a Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE) through the International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS).
- Regularly instructs law enforcement, government, and corporate examiners both nationally and internationally in computer forensics.
- Recognized as a Certified Instructor in the fields of computer forensics, Anti-terrorism (cyber), law enforcement, and Internet Safety education.
- Architect of PALADIN, RECON, CARBON software suites, and TALINO Forensic Workstations.
- Founder and Chief Product Officer for SUMURI LLC