Advanced SQLite Forensics
Our SQLite Advanced, is a stand-alone two day class. It builds on the already nationally recognized SQLite Forensics Class by covering topics such as:
- SQLite Record Recovery (Incomplete and Orphaned Records)
- Manual Parsing of: Write-Ahead Logs and Journal Files
- Advanced Data Recovery Scenarios
- Manual SQLite Data Recovery
- SQLite Payload Examination/SQLite Data Construct Parsing
- Using simulations to perform data testing/verification/decryption
- SQLite Encryption
- Advance Scenario Exam
Notes for those who previously took Teel Tech SQLite Forensics: students may attend Day-3 of the Teel Technologies SQLite Forensics at no charge provided BOTH of the following conditions are met:
- The student has previously completed (and paid a full enrollment fee) for the Teel Technologies SQLite Forensics class. Note: This requirement can be waived for a $950 fee.
- The students pays the full enrollment fee for the SQLite Advanced Forensics Class.
For ALL SQLite Students (Regular AND Advanced):
All SQLite Students must be currently employed at/for a law enforcement agency and do not charge for any work that they take on. If a student works for a commercial entity (or law enforcement agency) that takes on work from other agencies and accepts payment for this work, then they are NOT eligible. Any student unable to fulfill this requirement in attendance at any SQLite class may be asked to leave by the instructor and Teel Technologies shall refund their tuition fee. Teel Technologies shall not be held responsible for any associated fees (e.g., travel hotel, transportation) should a student be asked to leave.
Advanced SQLite Forensics
- Course Code: AT-SQLADV
- Duration:2 Days
- Laptop Required?: Yes
- This class is for Sworn Law Enforcement only
Combine & Save with SQLite Complete
This new class combines both our regular SQLite Forensics and Advanced classes into one class at a discounted rate of
(Save up to $1500 CAD on tuition when you book both classes.)
We prefer students bring their own laptops whenever possible. If this is not possible, Teel Tech Canada will provide one for you. If you are unable to bring your own laptop, please indicate so on the registration page.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.x and 10.x using these instructions (turn off driver sig enforcement)
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 8.x and Win 10.x using these instructions
- macOS alone will not work (No Virtual Machines)
- 8GB RAM (minimum)
- 100GB storage (minimum)
- You must have Admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
- NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class