Private Digital Forensic Training
Teel Technologies Canada Training Facility in Toronto, Ontario
Classroom & Booking Details
Teel Technologies Canada is happy to bring our training to your location or a location near you. If none of our pre-scheduled classes are the right fit, you can book a private class at any of our existing training locations, or request our mobile classroom to come directly to you.
We require a minimum of 6 paid students to run a private class at your location, and will include an additional FREE seat in the class once 6 paid students have been secured. If you are unable to secure 6 students, we are happy to help you market the class to secure more registrations should your training facility allow it.
If you would prefer to book a private class at one of our existing training facilities, the classroom locations are listed below.
Existing Classroom Locations Include:
- Toronto, Ontario – Teel Technologies Classroom
- Ottawa, Ontario – Ottawa Police Professional Development Center at Algonquin College Woodroffe
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia – Dartmouth RCMP H Division
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Victoria, British Columbia – City of Victoria Police Department
- Minimum Students: 6 (for maximum class numbers, please review the chart below.)
- Free Seat: If you are hosting a Private Class at your location, we provide one FREE seat with the registration of a minimum of 6 paid students.
- Laptop Required: Most classes require students to bring a laptop. If a student is unable to bring a laptop please let us know and we will provide one for you. Laptop requirements are listed below.
- Law Enforcement Only: Due to the sensitive nature of our industry and curriculum, some of our classes are reserved for Law Enforcement Only. LEO includes Police, Military, Government Agencies, and Border Control. All potential students are subject to vetting prior to enrollment.
|Course||Course Code||Price Per Student||Duration||Min-Max Students||LE Only?||Laptop Required|
TEEL TECH CANADA COURSES
|NEW! Online SQLite Forensics||AT-SQLITE-ONLINE||$4950.00 CAD||10 Days (4 hours per day||6-20||Yes||ONLINE|
|NEW! Board Level Repair||AT-BLR||$4,850.00 CAD||5 Days||6-9||No||Yes|
|NEW! Embedded Hardware Analysis & Acquisition||AT-EHAAT||$4,850.00 CAD||5 Days||6-10||No||Yes|
|NEW! Essential Smart Phone Forensics||AT-ESSMART||$3,950.00 CAD||5 Days||6-12||No||Yes|
|JTAG Forensics with Certification||AT-JTAG||$4,950.00 CAD||5 Days||6-9||No||Yes|
|Chip-Off Forensics with Certification||AT-CHIPOFF||$4,950.00 CAD||5 Days||6-9||Yes||Yes|
|ISP (In-System Programming) Forensics||AT-ISP||$4,950.00 CAD||5 Days||6-9||Yes||Yes|
|Advanced Flasher Box Bootloader Training||AT-FLASHBOX||$4,950.00 CAD||5 Days||6-9||No||Yes|
|SQLite Forensics Complete 5-Day Training||AT-SQL-FULL||$4,800.00 CAD||5 Days||6-12||Yes||Yes|
8-Day Combined Training
|JTAG/CHIP-Off Combined Forensic Training||AT-JTAG/CHIP||$8,500.00 CAD||8 Days||6-10||Yes||Yes|
|CHIP-OFF/ISP Combined Forensic Training||AT-ISP/CHIP||$8,500.00 CAD||8 Days||6-10||Yes||Yes|
|Elcomsoft Password Recovery & Data Decryption||AT-ELCOMSOFT||$3500. 00 CAD||3 Days||6+||No||Yes|
|Elcomsoft Advanced iOS||AT-ELCOMSOFT-IOS||$3500. 00 CAD||3 Days||6+||No||Yes|
|ACELab HDD Forensic Training||AT-PC3000-HDD||$5,700.00 CAD||4 Days||6+||No||No|
|ACELab SSD, Flash, Monolith Training||AT-PC3000-FLASH/SSD||$6,790.00 CAD||5 Days||6+||No||No|
|Spyder Drone Forensic Analysis||AT-DRONE||$3,235.00 CAD||3 Days||6+||No||Yes|
|Spyder Windows 10 Advanced Forensics||AT-WINDOWS10||$3,375.00 CAD||4 Days||6+||No||Yes|
|Spyder Advanced Windows Forensics||AT-ADV-WINDOWS||$3,375.00 CAD||4 Days||6+||No||Yes|
We prefer students bring their own laptops whenever possible. If this is not possible, Teel Tech Canada will provide one for you. If you are unable to bring your own laptop, please let us know when contacting us.
For students bringing a laptop to class, please ensure they meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.x and 10.x using these instructions (turn off driver sig enforcement)
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 8.x and Win 10.x using these instructions
- macOS alone will not work (No Virtual Machines)
- 8GB RAM (minimum)
- 100GB storage (minimum)
- You must have Admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.
- NOTE: ALL Windows updates should be done prior to class
Host Classroom Requirements
If you would like to host a class at your location, we offer the ability to bring our training to you with our Mobile Classroom. Below you will find the needed requirements for the hosting facility. Due to the complexities and logistics of holding classes in a host location, we do request the host location meet the following conditions to ensure a successful class experience for all involved.
Proper Electricity for Each Student
In class, all students perform practical lessons simultaneously with tools that require significant power. Therefore, the electricity requirements are higher than a normal classroom. The following serves as a guideline to ensure the classroom meets the minimum requirements for power for 12 students max.
Classroom requires the equivalent of 6 dedicated 15amp outlets each to its own breaker.
Classroom requires the equivalent of 6 dedicated 20amp outlets each to its own breaker.
Room Size Requirements – Workbenches & Tables
The room should be no smaller than 40’ long x 25’ wide, or large enough to accommodate up to 12 students and the instructor. Each student and instructor will require a 5’ or 6’ table or workbench that will provide ample space for workbench gear and preforming practical’s. The practical lessons can be messy work, so we do not want to use nice classroom desks if it can be avoided. We request that a picture of the classroom and each outlet be emailed to us prior to scheduling.
Wireless Internet Access
Often updates are required for software used in class. Unrestricted internet is a must, as we are often updating boxes and software from hosts all over the world. If this cannot be arranged, Teel Technologies requests permission to bring Cellular Data Hotspots (MiFi) into the facility to connect to the wireless network. Internet access is required.
Projector and Screen
We ask the host location to provide a projector and screen for the instructors use.
Storage and Classroom Setup
Teel Technologies Canada will need a point of contact to ship equipment needed for training and assurance that the equipment will be stored in a secure location. We will also require access to the classroom the day before training begins to set up the classroom.