The essential tool for forensic investigators!
Product Code: AP-FINAL-FORENSICS
FINALForensics offers one of the most advanced and easy-to-use data carving tools for all levels of users in our forensic community. Our software supports various file types, including HTML, images, and MS Office. It is designed to acquire the maximum amount of data while minimizing the search time. Evidence images can be generated concurrently on multiple disks/logical drives. Multiple physical disks can be analyzed simultaneously, and analysis operations can be performed while disk/drive scanning is still in progress. Preview screens, strong keyword searches, and advanced storing of hash values support fast discovery of desired data. The disk’s integrity is verified through MD5 Hash value generation without altering the original content during the image file creation. Moreover, Users can save all work results and contents as a document file, and can capture the work screen as an image file.
- Provides the capability of analyzing multiple physical disks simultaneously.
- Concurrently generates evidence images on multiple disks or logical drives.
- Provides the capability of analyzing image files created by EnCase.
- Stores hash values in advance on selected files and supports the hash set function of finding the desired files quickly through the stored hash values.
- Performs analysis operations while the disk/drive scanning continues in the background.
- Supports multiple language analysis due to Unicode support.
- Verifies the disk’s integrity through the MD5 hash value generation without altering the original content during the image file creation.
- Provides detailed written report of tasks performed.
Strong Keyword Search Function
- Supports regular expression equation.
- Searches files through filtering.
- Checks the file’s contents quickly.
- Supports various file types, such as HTML, Image and MS office.
- Saves work screen as an image file.
- Saves all work results and contents as a document file.
Creating the Image File Function
- Capable of partly saving the image file.
- Capable of compressing the image file when generating.
- Operating System : Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 Server / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU : Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or better / Athlon or better (Better than Pentium 4 2.8 GHz is recommended)
- RAM : More than 512 MB (More than 1 GB RAM is recommended)
- HDD : 10GB or more
- Graphic Card : 1024 x 768 resolution or better
- Supported File Systems: FAT 12/16/32, ExFAT, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiser FS, HFS, HFS plus, UFS, VXFS, JFS, JFS2, CDFS, UDF
- CD-RW is recommended (for saving evidence image and recovery files)