DVR Examinerby Magnet Forensics
Forensic CCTV Recovery Software
Intelligent DVR Evidence Recovery
There are so many models of Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) in the field, it is next to impossible to keep up with all the changes in technology. Each type of DVR requires the person recovering evidence to become an on-the-spot expert. Often times it takes a significant amount of time and research to extract the evidence from the DVR. Sometimes the DVRs will apply compression during the export process, which also reduces the quality of the extracted video. DVR Examiner provides a simple solution for these problems by unifying the interface for the retrieval of video evidence. This eliminates learning the operations of each DVR on the market. With as few as 10 total clicks, you can detect, scan and export evidence from supported DVRs.
Recover CCTV DVR Video in 3 easy steps!
DVR Examiner identifies the unique filesystem of the DVR, regardless of the make or model.
DVR Examiner scans the DVR hard drive and recovers the proprietary metadata, presenting you with a complete list of available video clips.
Sort, filter and export open or proprietary video clips in minutes with the easy to use interface. Easy to read report included!
- More data sources. Need to examine data from more than one DVR? DVR Examiner 3 can scan, preview and save data from multiple sources under a single case.
- More filesystems. DVR Examiner 3 includes support for highly requested filesystems, and we continue to add more to what is already the industry’s largest library of access in future releases.
- More options and tools. DVR Examiner’s application and user settings give you more control over your case data, allowing for more customization.
- Easier to use. DVR Examiner’s interactive user interface makes finding what you need intuitively easier, allowing you to quickly add locations, devices, and sources.
- Easier Clip List layout. DVR Examiner’s Clip List allows you to take full advantage of supporting multiple sources. View one or multiple sources all at once, apply filters, sort, and search for the clips you need.
- Easier Case Management. Create an entire case file around your source data; add case and incident details, location, devices, and sources.
- Faster performance. DVR Examiner’s scans deliver results up to 3 times faster than the time it currently takes to detect and scan a drive.
- Faster Clip Review. Nearly instantaneous clip sorting and filtering allows DVR Examiner to sort through clips from multiple sources faster than ever before.
- Faster Time to Evidence. DVR Examiner 3 includes several multiple source features that allow you to examine all available case data in a single case, rather than having to start a new case for each source.