MOUNT IMAGE PRO
Mount Forensic Images
Mount Image Pro is a computer forensics tool for Computer Forensics investigations. It enables the mounting of forensic images including:
- EnCase .E01, EX01, .L01, .LX01
- AccessData .AD1
- DD and RAW images (Unix/Linux)
- Forensic File Format .AFF
- NUIX .MFS01
- Safeback v2
- XWays .CTR
and other common image formats including:
- Apple DMG
- ISO (CD and DVD images)
- Microsoft VHD
image files as a drive letter under the Windows file system.
- Map images as a single drive letter to explore “Unused/Non partitioned” disk space or map specific drive letters to any or all partitions within the image files.
- Use third party tools without the need to restore images to another PC. Now you can develop or use your own tools without the limitations a scripting language.
- You do not need to have EnCase installed nor do your require an EnCase dongle to use Mount Image Pro. This gives you and your clients total flexibility when dealing with EnCase evidence files.
» Mount EnCase® images (all versions)
» Mount logical images (l01, ad1)
» Mount RAW DD images
» Mount SMART images
» Mount as Physical or Logical
» READ ONLY access
» MD5 image HASH integrity
» Right Click image mounting Command line options
» Mount NTFS, FAT, FAT 16, FAT 32
» Compatible with 3rd party file systems Drivers for Linux
» Map images to drive letter on startup
» Open password protected images (not Ex01)
Maintain Forensic Integrity
It fully maintains the MD5 HASH integrity which can be tested by a reacquisition of the mounted drive and a comparison of MD5 check-sums. It also will open EnCase password protected image files without the password.
Who is using Mount Image Pro:
Our key clients include:
- Corporate Investigators
- Major Law Firms
- State and Federal law enforcement agencies
- Military Investigation agencies
- Operating System: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- RAM: 128 MB recommended
- Hard Disk: At least 6 MB of free disk space
Immediate Product Activation
When you order Mount Image Pro you immediately receive a product activation key so that you can immediately Mount forensic images.