ACELab PC-3000 Portable III
• 4 DIAGNOSTIC PORTS TO RECOVER DATA FROM 3 DRIVES AT THE SAME TIME
Connect your storage media directly via the PC-3000 Portable III source ports: USB, SATA, PATA, PCIe, NVMe.
• TARGET SATA1 AND SATA2 PORTS FOR DATA IMAGING TO DESTINATION DRIVES In certain modes, you may also use them to increase to 3 the number of devices you deal with at the same time. Max speed of SATA ports: up to 360 MB/s
• BREAKTHROUGH: M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD SUPPORT!
The world’s only solution to deal with damaged NVMe SSDs! Stay ahead of your competitors: diagnose the condition of NVMe SSDs and recover data from such damaged devices thanks to a special universal M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / M.2 SATA SSD adapter included in the delivery kit.
• FASTER AND EASIER WORK WITH USB HDD/SSD/FLASH DRIVES
Save time during data recovery from partially damaged USB HDDs and SSDs. In most cases, you do not need to search for a donor PCB or solder the SATA interface since the OS doesn’t influence a drive, the reading of the drive with many bad sectors and freezes is stable, and the tech commands are fully supported via the USB interface.
• Brand-new Standalone Mode
Сreate data images from USB Flash, SATA/ PATA/ USB HDD, NVMe/ SATA/ USB SSD without a host computer.
Drive diagnostics, creation of the sector-by-sector copies, erasing (cleaning) of the drives are available. More features are going to be added with the software updates.
• Enhanced Easy Mode
Get rid of many routine steps by automating the process of data recovery from logically damaged drives: check the drive’s condition, save the report about it, read the drive ID and S.M.A.R.T. parameters, remove passwords from the security-locked drives, view/copy data, and much more!
• High-end Full-Featured Mode
Get maximum data from damaged storage devices no matter how difficult your case is! The mode includes top features that you already know from the other PC-3000 flagship solutions: PC-3000 Express and PC-3000 UDMA. No other tool can recover data like PC-3000 does!
to work with PATA HDDs
to work with mSATA SSDs